A photo tour helps the first time visitors, as well as long term residents, explore a place in a detailed and educational way. Participants in such photo tours range from normal tourists interested in taking good pictures as well as professional photographers on work assignments. For normal tourists who like to take good pictures, these photo tours are a much better choice for exploring the streets or visiting monuments than normal sightseeing tours. There are a wide variety of photo tours available to choose from and you can choose a custom tour according to your own requirements too. Start times are variable and customizable to certain extent. Please check http://DelhiPhotoTour.com or email info[@]delhiphototour.com for more options.
1. Old Delhi Street Photo Walk
If you are the type of traveler who likes to see hidden landmarks, streets and daily lives of people, then this street photography walk is just for you. Take a walk in old-fashioned bazaars, streets with old houses, interesting locals and more. Good choice for people interested in candid and street photography and exploring those parts of city which normal tourists don’t visit.
- DURATION : 5 hours
- COST : INR 6000. If you purchase 2 or more slots then cost per slot will be INR 5500
Same type of street photography walk is available for New Delhi.
2. New Delhi Monuments PhotoTour
This photo tour is a much more interesting way of visiting the famous monuments and other landmarks of New Delhi than a normal sightseeing tour. You can visit most of must-visit places of New Delhi in such a photo tour like Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus temple, India Gate as well as some lesser known ones like Safdarjung’s Tomb, Sundar Nursery and more. Actual itinerary depends upon weather, timings, and preferences of guests. It is available in two options.
1. Half Day Photo Tour
- DURATION : 5 hours
- COST : INR 7200. If you purchase 2 or more slots then cost per slot will be INR 6000.
2. Full Day Photo Tour
- DURATION : 8-9 hours
- COST : INR 11000. If you purchase 2 or more slots then cost per slot will be INR 9200
- Transport with pickup and drop within central Delhi.
- Entry fee of all monuments visited.
- Snacks, bottled water. Lunch in tours lasting more than 5 hours.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
- Participants in all photo tours will have to bring their own cameras. Photography equipment is available on rent on prior notice.
- Photography guides help participants of a photo walk with taking good pictures. But it is not a photography school.